AFW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gucci Handbags showed pleasure

Go down

Gucci Handbags showed pleasure Empty Gucci Handbags showed pleasure

Post  sdfd Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:17 am

The commander in chief made a sign that the men should continue to march at ease, and he and all his suite showed pleasure at the sound of the singing and the sight of the dancing soldier and the gay and smartly marching men.And believe me on my honour that to me personally it would be a pleasure to hand over the supreme command of the army into the hands of a better informed and more skillful general- of whom Austria has so many- and to lay down all this heavy responsibility. But Kutuzov went on blandly smiling with the same expression, which seemed to say that he had a right to suppose so.
We shall therefore confidently await the moment when the Imperial Russian army will be fully equipped, and shall then, in conjunction with it, easily find a way to prepare for the enemy the fate he deserves.But among these people Prince Andrew knew how to take his stand so that they respected and even feared him.Others, the majority, disliked him and considered him conceited, cold, and disagreeable.The general with the bandaged head bent forward as though running away from some danger, and, making long, quick strides with his thin legs, went up to Kutuzov.
Excited and irritated by these thoughts Prince Andrew went toward his room to write to his father, to whom he wrote every day.Don't you understand that either we are officers serving our Tsar and our country, rejoicing in the successes and grieving at the misfortunes of our common cause, or we are merely lackeys who care nothing for their master's business.Denisov, who had been losing at cards all night, had not yet come home when Rostov rode back early in the morning from a foraging expedition.

sdfd

Back to top Go down